Thursday, November 5, 2009

Onion Goggles


Ok, just when I thought I had seen it all--Kitchen Kapers offers Onion Goggles. These goggles are the tear-free solution for slicing, dicing, mincing, and grating raw onions, leeks, scallions and chives. Designed to eliminate a chef's exposure to the irritating vapors when handling onions, these goggles wear like glasses. The comfortable foam seal blocks out irritating onion vapors and the slightly tinted, fog-free lenses provide maximum clarity. Unisex design fits most face shape but do not fit over glasses. They're also great to use at the barbecue! Storage case included. They are $19.99.

Have at it!

1 comment:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Jewel!
How cool is this? It would be worth the $19.99 for me. I am so tired of tearing everytime I cut an onion, and believe me I cook with a lot of onions. Have you bought a pair yet?

They are pink no doubt. What a great Pink Saturday post this would be. Because they are pink. Thanks for sharing sweetie. Love it. Country hugs, Sherry

Related Posts with Thumbnails